Followers

Saturday 15 September 2007

Hello from The Dale and The Bear


Well hello, we finally have our own blog. We have been training the pinkies for a while and now they have the hang of it, we are in action. Woo hoo.

We are Miss Ellie aka 'The Dale' and Harley Bear aka 'The Bear'.

We are two Airedale Terriers.

I get called the Dale, because the pinkies used to call me 'the bloody dale' every time the found some of the destruction that I had created. In the past there has been quite a bit of that. But I am far more mature now and far less inclined to destroy things. I am 7 years old and have lived with the pinkies since I was 8 weeks old. Long enough for them to understand that I rule the house.

My sister is The Bear. She gets called the Bear because she has such a pretty face that everyone says she looks just like a teddy bear.

Yeah yeah whatever, we all know she is cute, but I am more fun.

She is 9 years old and only came to live with us in Feruary of 2006. Prior to that she lived with the breeder and pranced around the show ring for a couple of years, then made puppies for a few years. Now she lives with us.

We are actually sisters too, we both have the same parents.

I was very nice about her coming to live with us and I even let her play with all my toys and sleep in my bed.

Having the Bear meant that now the pinkies would stop trying to cuddle me all the time. I am far too busy for cuddles, I just want to play! So now everyone is happy.

4 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Ellie, isn't this insane, we both have blogs haa haa. D likes you're blog colours, pink is a great colour for you gals.

The Thuglets said...

Hello Ellie & Harley great to see you have a blog. Lovely shade of pink. Its great fun this blogging lark! You'll make loads of new friends. Looking forward to lots of photos and stories. Thanks for stopping in and signing ou guest book.

love
The Thugletsx

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Ellie and Harley
Great to see you have joined the world of bloggijng.
Will keep popping by to see what you have been up to.

Molly and Taffy

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Pinkie mum is still on her L plates with this blogging stuff - but we are helping her.....just like the good Airedale's that we are!

The Dale and The Bear.....