Followers

Thursday 6 August 2009

Uh oh, Ellie what have you done?

Uh-oh, look what mum and dad found in their bedroom!
It looked like it had been snowing in there, but it was naughty old sissie.
She has a habit of playing 'shake and kill' with her bed. Mum says this is the 4th time in about 6 weeks old cranky pants Ellie has ripped her bed up.

Ellie came down to the lounge all puffing and panting, and dad wondered what is that stuff all over her back?
So he went up to the bedroom, Ellie had been asleep on the big bed for a while. And this is what he found.
Of course Ellie and I followed him and then romped around in the mess playing a good game of bitey face.
See it looks just liked snow - well except it was all different colours.
Mum wasn't very pleased because she says it is a bitch to clean up the mess.
Look at me sitting amongst Ellie's mayhem, like the good little Aireboy that I am, ha ha

The other exciting event to take place at our house is.........silly old Miss Ellie has FINALLY discovered the joys of sleeping on the couch.
Well it's about time silly old girl!
I have enjoyed the big blue couch since I was a wee puppy. There is nothing better than lounging around on the couch with my head resting on either mum or dad's lap.
And of course they just love it, and say, "oh you are such a good boy Bazzy"
Man do I lap it up - I rather like a bit of attention!


So this has become our new nightly habit - dinner, then a little nap on the big blue couch, then we start getting a bit restless because we know it is then time for our walkies.



Of course now the pinkies give old cranky pants Ellie lots of attention too. She doesn't lap it up like I do, but she is learning that it is nice to be up with the whole pack.
I even caught her resting her head on a cushion - just like I do!
Talk about making yourself comfy!
Life is good for us Airedales!
Bazzy XX

p.s: mum has been checking in on Brooke, just to make sure they are doing ok.
We are very sad for Charlie, but he is playing with Harley girl now.
Mum gave him a big kiss goodbye from all of us.
Shine on Charlie - The Big Dog.

5 comments:

Inky and Molly said...

That's a fantastic mess. You do us Airedales proud, Ellie girl!

Lucia said...

Ciao Ellie and Bazzy!

Heeeeeee!!! Oh Ellie, we Airegirls are champion bed destuffers! I, Lucia, have destuffed three beds in the past several months and now la mia ragazza won't even consider getting a new one until I have learned to behave myself. (As if...!!!)

I hope you enjoy your comfy blue couch; stretch your leggies all the way out so you can take up the maximum space...!! That's what I always do!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Molly the Airedale said...

Boy, Ellie - what you make a mess, you do a great job! Way to go, Ellie!
We think about Brooke and Greg and Opy all the time, guys! Thanks for checking in on them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

animal lover, quilt lover said...

What a mess!! That would not be tolerated in my house. Good thing you do not live with me.
Hugs Fern

Princess Patches said...

Great job on the bed destruction, Ellie! You make us proud!

Our mom is very glad to know that your mum was with Brooke when Charlie left for the bridge! We're glad she wasn't alone! We will always miss Chucksie Bux!

Bazzy, you have grown into a gorgeous Aire-boy!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches