Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2008

One of these squirmy little pups will be Bearach

Ok time for some more photos. Here are the 5 little boy puppies from Melba's litter, you can just see one of them hiding right up the back. I bet he was up to no good.
Here are 6 of the puppies, one is missing. I wonder where it disappeared to?
Probably up to no good. Well they are Airedale puppies remember.....

Ok, so here are all seven of the little babies. Soon one of these will be ours.

I wonder which one it will be?



They are all very cute indeed. The pinkies are going out to visit Yorkpark this Sunday. I am not allowed to go, because pinkie mum says I wouldn't leave them alone and Melba might get upset, seeing as she is a first time mum.

So the pinkies will come home smelling of Airedale puppies and I will need to give them a very good sniffing all over to check it all out.

But I think I can manage to lounge around on the pinkies bed while they are gone.

bye now - Miss Ellie, the Superdale.

6 comments:

Harry said...

I remember well the puppy smell all over ma and pa when they used to go and visit Cassidy and her brothers and sisters. You will indeed be doing lots of sniffing!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

How exciting, Ellie! The pups are just adorable! Don't you wish you could have them all??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Oooh Miss Ellie

They all look so adorable. It will be so difficult to choose which little chap will come home and live with you.

Lovely photos of them all.

Molly and Taffy

Noah the Airedale said...

They're all so cute, how are your pinkies ever going to decide which one will be Bearach??????
Have a nice time on Sunday Ellie. Lounging on the big bed sounds great.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah
xx

Stanley said...

Hey, Ms. Ellie!

I'm trying to catch up with you girls and am stinkin' excited that you are getting a new brother or sissy! Be sure to give the pinkies a good once over as soon as they get home. Maybe you can help pick one out by the smell!

I'm going to check out all of your previous posts that I've missed recently.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Bogart H. Devil said...

PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES!!!!!!

They're soooooo darned cute, I'm sure you're going to get the bestest one!

Love,
Bogart