Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Hello from Baz.

Hi everyone, it's me Baz.
I have kicked old Ellie off the computer and I am going to try my hand at this blogging thing.
I thought it can't be that hard after all can it?

I am settling into my new home rather nicely. I have a nice Auntie in Ellie. She lets me play with her, and sleep on her bed too.
I have a lovely big back garden to play in. Today I finally ventured all the way down the back, and I even found Ellie's hiding place.
Ellie and I have had some fun this afternoon playing chasey around the garden. Luckily I am only little and I can hide under the garden chairs when she barks at me. She has a very loud bark.
I have been getting all sorts of yummy food to eat. Today I had a small piece of carrot. I haven't had carrot before. I ate some of it, but the rest just got played with. Poor mum had to pick little bits of carrot up off the floor.
Then I had a wrestle with the blue frog. This was a toy that belonged to Harley, she was my great grandma. Mum showed me pictures of Harley and told me I had to grow up to be a good Dale like she was. Gee mum I will try but I can't promise anything.
Life is pretty good for a young Dale like me.

See ya later.

Baz

8 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Baz,
This is your new friend Lucy here. I'm the demon in my household so if you need more tips just email me. I'll happily share my secrets with you.

Hugs
Lucy
xx

Cassidy said...

Hi hi Baz,

You be so cute! Me was your size few months ago! Me is glad you finded Ellies hidey spot. We can't let big Dales hide from teethie attacks for too long, right?

Me loves carrot. Frozen ones be good when you be teething.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hey Lucy, mum says I am not allowed to play with you because you would teach me things that I should know yet. I don't understand what she means?
I am trying to be a good boy, but it is hard.

Love Baz.

I hope we do get to play sometime Lucy!

Princess Patches said...

Hi Baz! Glad to see you are getting right into blogging! You are such a cutie! Our mom says that eventually you grow out of those Crocodale teeth and Ellie will be safe. I bet she can't wait!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Molly the Airedale said...

You are just the cutest thing ever, Baz! Make sure you treat Ellie like gold, okay?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Molly and Gertrude said...

Oh Baz, you look so happy in your new home - very settled in. Ellis is such a good Dale so you be good to her and she'll teach you everything she knows.

We love your octopus toy!

Love Molly and Gertrude
(ps - Gertie - I used to hide under the table from Molly too - just after I had given her a little nip - hahaha!)

Bogart H. Devil said...

Baz, you're a cutie. Use it to your advantage (but don't give Ellie to hard of a time, she's a fantastic big sister) to get as much as you can. Especially now that you're a pup, one look at your fuzzy mug and the humans will do ANYTHING YOU WANT. :)

Love,
Bogart

Stanley said...

Hey, Baz Boy!

Welcome to blogging, buddy. You sound like a pretty good egg, plus you're one cute Aireboy. Now, remember, your Auntie Ellie is to be respected. You listen to her. She's one smart cookie, and speaking of cookies, you might get more of those if you follow Ellie's lead.

Goober love & smooches,
Your new bud,
Stanley