Followers

Thursday 3 April 2008

Tagged to play

Dixie the Dog tagged me to play the Middle Name game.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blog of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged)



My full name is Yorkpark Ellie On a Role.



So here goes:



E - Ears, I have two small dales ears that don't sit "right" and they stick up making me look like a kangaroo.

L - I am pretty lazy, I like to lie around on the big bed most of the day, until pinky says "walkies"

L - Loud, I a have a great big loud Airedale "Woof"

I - Inquisitive, the pinkies say I am a sticky nose.

E - Elegant, when I am groomed all nicely and stand strong, pinky says I look very elegant!



Now I am tagging....................everyone that hasn't been tagged for this game already.

I am also going to do the 5 things about me list........thanks to Molly and Taffy who tagged it to everyone....

5 things I must do:

1. Teach Bazzy to stop biting me.
2. Go to Leura so I can see Noah again.
3. Convince my pinkies to take Bazzy back to where ever they got him from.
4. Come back when the pinkies call me.
5. Eat more roast chicken.

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Cheese
2. Roast chicken
3. Pigs ears
4. Salami
5. Hot chips (naughty but yummmmmm)

5 things I would do if I was a Billionaire(dale)

1. Go on a holiday to see all my Airedale friends all over the world.
2. Send Bazzy to another country to live.
3. Make the pinkies stay home from work and play with us ALL DAY.
4. Eat roast chicken every night.
5. Feed all the starving dogs in the world.

5 bad habits:

1. Snoring
2. Grunting in my sleep
3. Sniffing hooman bottoms
4. Not coming back whrn the pinkies call me (I have airedale deafness)
5. Drooling on daddy's pillow on the big bed.

ha ha now everyone knows all about me - Miss Ellie - the Superdale!

Anyone who hasn't played this game - consider yourself tagged..........

Love Miss Ellie.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Ellie,
It sounds like Baz gets on your nerves sometimes! I can totally sympathize with you!

Love ya lots
Maggie

Noah the Airedale said...

Yes make your pinkies bring you to Leura to see me....oh oh I know, make them MOVE to Leura so we can see each other all the time. Yes that's a good idea.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah
xx

Dixie the Dog said...

Thanks for playing, Ellie (and Bazzy)! You guys are FUN! I loved your answers. xoxo Dixie the Dog

Stanley said...

Ellie Girl!

I think you sound charming, girlie! I really appreciate your honesty... grunting in your sleep and sniffing hooman bums. hehehe

Noah is one LUCKY DALE!

Goober love,
Stanley