Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

In jail

Help us, help us, we need to escape!

We are in jail.....we don't even know why???

Mum left us here more than a week ago. Is she coming back?
Our daddy has been gone for ages, and now mum has left us too.

We all drove out to this place called Granite Hill.
I (Miss Ellie) vaguely remember being here a long, long time ago with my sissy Harley.
I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now!

Bazzy has been very brave (he didn't even realise mum had gone - he was far to excited seeing all the other doggies already in jail) He is such a silly little boy!

Will she come back soon?

I want to go home to the big bed.

Miss Ellie

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're sure your mom didn't just dump you in jail and plan on never returning!
You guys sound superstressed! Hang on - we're on our way!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Dear Miss Ellie we are most disturbed to read of your plight.

Could you send us more details of your jail and we will try and smuggle in a file for you to break free of the bars!!!!!!!!!!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Ellie, I wish I could help you but I'm going to jail myself in 2 days.....sigh.

Noah xx

Inky and Molly said...

We're glad you're out of jail! Gosh, we've never been but we don't want to go either!!!