Followers

Monday 21 June 2010


Hey, check out my brand spanking new Dale House!

Mum took us to Better Pets and gardens and let me choose it all by myself!

This is where I sleep now during the day while mum and dad are working.

Pretty comfy looking huh?






Who is the best tradies Dale in the world?

Baz, who else? Look at me sitting nicely and smiling for the camera. Notice the mess dad has made of the front garden.
They call it doing a total make-over. I call it making a huge mess!

But it is fun to help!

Bazzy Bear!









4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That does look like a pretty cushie house to us, Baz!
We bet your dad is very thankful for all of the help you give him rearranging the dirt!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Thuglets said...

Wow that is some posh airepalace you got there Bazzie.

Thanks for your welcome back message. HRH Ellie sends extra special wishes to Mss Ellie!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Hollie and Janie said...

Wow! What a great 'dale house! It's awesome!!! I bet helping your dad with the garden is tons of fun!!!!
Love, Janie

Hollie and Janie said...

Wow! What a great 'dale house! It's awesome!!! I bet helping your dad with the garden is tons of fun!!!!
Love, Janie