Followers

Friday 25 July 2008

Award

Hey everyone

We would like to thank Noah, Willow, Tessy and Lucyloo for this super cool award......thanks Leura Dales, you Dales ROCK !!!!



There are a few rules and things that go with this award - so here they are........


:1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.

4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
Now back to bloggy business.....me Bazzy has been back to see Dr Steve....he be cool for a big man vet. He plays with Bazzy and gives Bazzy dried liver stick things....yummy.
Dr Steve says Bazzy has definately got Panosteitis. Dr Steve took xrays of Bazzy's bones.....he says Bazzy has good bones too!
So Bazzy is on a weight management plan.....not a DIET.
Bazzy not be fatboy...Dr Steve says so....see pinkies, I told you I wasn't a fatboy!
Weight management plan is to make sure me grows at a controlled rate and not too fast.
Dr Steve says Bazzy's body very good at converting food to growth...me has good genes....Bazzy thought jeans be what pinkies wear and me steals off bathroom floor?
So I not be limping today, Dr Steve says pano thingy may come back, because I haven't finished growing yet (mum says OMG he still gonna grow some more?)
Last weigh in me be 25.3kg. Bazzy lost some weight under stupid diet and was 24.9kg on Wednesday, but my best friend Dr Steve says me not have to lose any weight, just not grow too fast. NO MORE DIET.
But still no treats, and still no playing (ha ha we be already playing, but daddy says "Bazzy no rough stuff" but we not listen to daddy ha ha.)
Still no walkies yet, Dr Steve says maybe next week can do short walkies. YAY....Bazzy can't wait to get out.......wanna go back to dog club and see all my friends.
Old Ellie be good, she always the same, daddy's girl. Me get jealous sometimes when daddy gives Ellie cuddles, so me push her outta they way, so Bazzy gets cuddles, daddy tells me "no Bazzy, be nice to Ellie"
Ha ha daddy, you be silly.
See ya......Bazzy.

2 comments:

Harry said...

Glad the news at the vets was good Bazzy. Down with diets I say! I nwonder just how big you will end up though? People consider me a very large Dale and I weigh 26.5!!!! - all muscle though obviously!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

We get jealous when our hoomans cuddle one of us and not the other one at the same exact time! Mom says she needs longer arms!
We so glad you don't have to diet, Baz!
Congratulations on your award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch